Requirements to Join
Villanova EMS is constantly looking for students committed to helping others. Our members gain valuable leadership skills, knowledge, and experience as they deliver professional and quality care to the Villanova community. All majors are welcome.
While no previous experience is required, members are expected to:
- be (or become) trained/certified in CPR, and
- obtain initial EMT certification or complete necessary reciprocity paperwork within one year of joining, and
meet a monthly minimum duty requirement (roughly 20 hours), and
attend monthly training and general membership meetings.
Though no certifications are required to apply/join, all members are required to seek a higher level of training as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) within one year of being accepted to VEMS.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Visit the Villanova EMS table at the New Student Activities Forum (August), Early Action Candidates Day (February) or Regular Action Candidates Day (April)
- Visit us 24/7 at our headquarters, located on the ground floor of the Health Services Building.
- Find us in the parking lot on Freshman move-in day